Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oil change?

I have a 2003 saturn ion. I need to change my oil myself.Oil change?
Pull the oil plug, let 'er drain, pull the oil filter, let 'er drain, replace the plug and put in a new oil filter, fill 'er up with new oil and dispose of the old oil properly.



Hint (your gonna have to get under your car to find the plug and filter.)



Good luck.Oil change?
I want to give you some advice with this, when you remove the sump nut, only use the correct size closed or socket spanners, dont use open end spanners or cresent spanners. This is why some people, strip and ruin there sump nuts and end up not being able to remove it later.Oil change?
get u a repair manual it has step by step procedure in it. it is not hard to do.
I am proud of you. Is there a question here?

No comments:

Post a Comment