Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is it a good idea to add a oil change and hand car wash to my future smog test shop?

I am planning to buy a smog shop and was wondering if it were a good idea to hire a oil change technician and another person for a hand car wash. I am planning to run this owner absentee but I will still check in every week and watch everything via technology. any ideas or suggestions?Is it a good idea to add a oil change and hand car wash to my future smog test shop?
I think the oil change tech is a good idea. People who don't pass the test could probably be easily talked into an oil change. Car washing I'm not so sure about. A lot of car owners don't really take good care of their cars - they need to pass emissions, so the oil change is necessary, but hand washing an old pick up truck, for example, is just not going to sell.
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment