Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oil Change?

I just bought a 1999 crown Victoria and can not find how much oil it takes for a oil change.Does anyone know how much oil to add for an oil change?My car did not come with a manualOil Change?
5 qts. Typical filter is a FL-1A.
Usually the size of the engine. (By this I mean liters or cubic inches) is how much oil going in to the engine. Your Crown "Vic" is 4.6 liters so round the the nearest tenths and buy 5 quarts.Oil Change?
5 to 6 QTS
call a dealer and just askOil Change?
If you know your engine size, they can look up that info at the auto parts store.
i would do at least 5 qts and check it and may need to at some more
This explains diffrent years for ford vehicles and there years. About greasing to when the filters should be changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
5 quts
I work at a tire and lube shop. Usually cars take 4 litres exactly every time. I think thats equal to a gallon but I don't know cause I'm canadian.
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment