Thursday, January 19, 2012

How much is a Shell oil change generally?

Tomorrow I have to go to Shell Gas Station to change the oil in my car and I want to know generally how much do they charge. $30.00? I only have 60-something in my account and I don't want to be over charged.How much is a Shell oil change generally?
It should be around 30.00 to 40.00 after they add their addtional fees over the advertised price. You can usually get it cheaper at the oil changer places with a coupon. Just make sure you dont give into their recommended "up sales".How much is a Shell oil change generally?
hello.. hey usually GOODYEAR and FIRESTONE shops or maybe PEP BOYS have $ 15 0 $25 oil changes.. some times other shops have good deals.. just shop around several places.. or call around, look in your phone book and call... ask for prices.. or shops sometimes price match other shops prices just ask.. .. or find a coupon in the mail.. sometimes they send advertisement coupons.



or pep boys have do it yourself deals on oil changes.. for $ 10 or $ 15 .. they give you oil filter and 5 quarts of oil.. its cheaper.. have a friend or family member change your oil, its not hard.. trust me.. im a mechanic..



good luck...... bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment