Thursday, January 19, 2012

How many miles will I get with a Mobile 1 synthetic oil change?

I just got my oil changed at Walmart this evening and they told me I should not go more than 5,000 miles until I change it again. Any advice?How many miles will I get with a Mobile 1 synthetic oil change?
you can talk to this guy i know jay at lubrication solutions, he sales amsoil and if you switch to that you change your oil once a year awesome, heres his email to you if you want it lubricationsolutions@gmail.comHow many miles will I get with a Mobile 1 synthetic oil change?
i change my oil every 3,000 milesHow many miles will I get with a Mobile 1 synthetic oil change?
A little common sense can weigh into a proper decision.



1 All oils are regulated in the U.S shelves.

2. What kind of driving do you do - You answer that



It's like buying tire: Do I buy Good Year for 50,000 miles or Walmart brand for 30,000 miles. Just so you know, Bushitte on the road can happen anytime. The question you ask yourself, will the better be BETTER. The real answer: Newer is ALWAYS better. I use normal oil 10-40 and change them sooner than later, 3000 miles vs.5000 miles
I use Mobile 1 full synthetic in my 89 Ford F-150 4x4. The recommended interval is 5,000 miles. This is stated by Mobile Oil Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment